2018-01-12T13:11:24+00:00Pritzker Hageman, P.A.Fred Pritzker 45 S 7th St, #2950 Minneapolis, MN, 55402 U.S.A +1.612.338.0202
Carbon Monoxide CO Poisoning
Severe Weather Brings Elevated CO Poisoning Risk

One of the many dangers people face in the aftermath of a hurricane, tornado or other severe weather event that causes a power outage is an elevated risk of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. To help reduce this risk, the Centers…

2018-02-16T08:15:46+00:00Pritzker Hageman, P.A.Fred Pritzker 45 S 7th St, #2950 Minneapolis, MN, 55402 U.S.A +1.612.338.0202
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
CO Leak at Niles, MI Quality Inn & Suites Kills 1, Sickens 12

A carbon monoxide leak at a Quality Inn & Suites in Niles, Michigan has killed one person and sickened 12 others. Bryan Watts, 13, of Niles died April 1 from carbon monoxide poisoning at the hotel. Five other children who were…

2017-01-06T14:45:18+00:00Pritzker Hageman, P.A.Fred Pritzker 45 S 7th St, #2950 Minneapolis, MN, 55402 U.S.A +1.612.338.0202
Pritzker Logo
Carbon Monoxide in Leech Lake Fish House Poisons 4, Kills One

One man died and another was seriously sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning when propane heaters in a fish house on Leech Lake were not properly ventilated, the Cass County Sheriff’s Office told the Star Tribune. Two other men were treated…

2017-11-09T13:33:05+00:00Pritzker Hageman, P.A.Fred Pritzker 45 S 7th St, #2950 Minneapolis, MN, 55402 U.S.A +1.612.338.0202
Pritzker Logo
Girl’s Boating-Related Carbon Monoxide Death Stuns Community in Minnesota

Family and friends of  a Minnesota second-grader are mourning her unexpected death this week from carbon monoxide poisoning on Lake Minnetonka. Emergency crews were called to a Wayzata Bay dock Sunday to answer the distress call. She was rushed to…

2017-08-25T14:37:43+00:00Pritzker Hageman, P.A.Fred Pritzker 45 S 7th St, #2950 Minneapolis, MN, 55402 U.S.A +1.612.338.0202
Pritzker Logo
Crookston, Minnesota, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Is There a Wrongful Death Claim?

A family in Crookston, Minnesota, has been devastated by carbon monoxide poisoning, which resulted in the tragic and senseless deaths of two people. “While we still don’t know what caused this tragedy, carbon monoxide deaths can occur when an appliance…

2017-01-13T20:57:32+00:00Pritzker Hageman, P.A.Fred Pritzker 45 S 7th St, #2950 Minneapolis, MN, 55402 U.S.A +1.612.338.0202
Pritzker Logo
Room at Best Western Motel an Alleged Carbon Monoxide Death Trap

The investigation into carbon monoxide deaths at a Best Western in Boone, North Carolina, came too late for an 11-year-old boy. A mother and her 11-year-old son, Jeffrey, were staying in Room 225 at the Best Western in Boone, North Carolina,…