A 66-year-old woman died after her mobile home exploded in Taylor, MI last Thursday. Fire crews responded to the report of an explosion at the Robbinwood Mobile Home Park at about 9:00 P.M. When they arrived, they found the mobile home engulfed in flames. Cynthia Marie Parsell was watching TV in her mobile home when there was an explosion in the kitchen. Investigators say the explosion happened near a gas stove, which had been recently installed by a third-party contractor. Neighbors reported smelling natural gas before the incident. Family members say that Parsell had recently been diagnosed with cancer and was going through chemotherapy, which may have affected her sense of smell and prevented her from being able to smell if there was a gas leak.
Fire and Explosion Attorneys
Our fire and explosion attorneys represent families who lost a loved one in cases across the country. We have been successfully representing families in house explosion cases for the past 40 years. Our legal team has collected millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. In one recent case, we obtained a significant recovery for the family of a woman who died in a gas explosion. While no amount of money could ever make up for the loss you suffered, filing a wrongful death lawsuit will help you seek justice and compensation for your loved one’s death.
Our legal team offers free, no-obligation consultations. If you would like to talk to an explosion lawyer about your potential case, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0856, or fill out the form below.