Hibbing House Explosion, Fire Injures 4

Two adults and two children suffered burn injuries in a February 8 house fire and explosion near Hibbing, MN. Emergency crews were called to the residence, located at 15204 County Road 540 in Nashuak, around 8:30 p.m. Five members of the Stanina family were inside the home when the explosion and fire occurred, Rob, 39, Tabby, 37, Dominik, 14, Temperance, 12, and Devon, 4. All of them were transported to Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital in Grand Rapids. There, doctors determined Temperance had no burn injuries and did not require hospitalization. The other four family members, who had suffered severe burns, were transferred to Hennepin Healthcare, formerly HCMC, in Minneapolis.

Were You Injured in a fire or explosion?

Explosion Lawsuit Information

Investigators are still working to determine the source of the explosion and fire. Often, natural gas or propane leaks are identified as the cause of explosions. If it is shown that the gas company, an appliance installer, or a repairperson is responsible for the leak, a lawsuit can be filed. Our propane gas explosion lawyers conduct independent investigations to determine who is responsible for the explosion. Our explosion attorneys represent people who have been injured in explosions and the families of those who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one. For a free consultation with our experienced Explosion Team, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0865, or complete the form below.

Hibbing house explosion

Share this article:

Category: Explosion, Fire and Burn Injuries
Ready to talk?

We're here to listen. Tell us what happened to you.

We are not paid unless you win. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Related Articles