A man was airlifted to a Nashville hospital after being injured in a propane explosion at his Lawrence County, TN home yesterday. The propane tank at the home, located on Railroad Bed Road in Summertown, had been filled earlier that day and a gas grill had been left on for several hours, according to a report by WKRN. Residents told the station they could smell gas and when the man went to investigate the explosion occurred injuring him.
Pritzker Hageman Explosion Lawyers
Phone: 888-377-8900 | Text: 612-261-0856
The explosion attorneys at Pritzker Hageman represent people nationwide who have been injured in explosions. We have recovered multiple multi-million dollar settlements for our clients helping them to cover medical costs and move forward with their lives. For a free consultation with our experienced Explosion Team, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0856, or complete the form below.