Neighbors Band Together –Explosion Lawyer Eric Hageman Discusses Princeton Home Explosion on WCCO-TV

Everything changed for a Minnesota family when 85-year-old Eugene Meyer flipped on the stove to make lunch at his Princeton home. Turning on the stove ignited a gas leak that caused the Princeton house to explode. Sadly, Eugene died in the explosion. His granddaughter and son, who were inside the home at the time of the explosion, were hospitalized with severe burn injuries. Neighbors in the community banded together to support the family by holding lemonade sales and starting a Go Fund Me page.

Our team of explosion and burn injury lawyers, led by Eric Hageman, has represented dozens of gas explosion clients across the country.

“Equally important would be to figure out why it was that the occupants of the home didn’t have any warning in advance of that.”

Explosion Attorney Eric Hageman

Eric appeared on WCCO-TV to discuss the investigation process of a home explosion and the need for increased transparency when it comes to gas leaks. Eric told WCCO, “given the level of destruction in this case it may take a while to get to the bottom of what caused this explosion.” He says it can take months to put together the pieces with the hope of finding answers to help protect others in the future.

Princeton House Explosion Leaves 1 Dead, 2 Hospitalized
What Gas Companies Aren’t Telling You – Explosion Lawyers Fred Pritzker and Eric Hageman on WCCO TV

Share this article:

Category: Explosion, Fire and Burn Injuries
Ready to talk?

We're here to listen. Tell us what happened to you.

We are not paid unless you win. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Related Articles