A natural gas explosion at a home in Logan County injured a man and a woman on Monday evening. Authorities say natural gas caused the blast that destroyed the house in the Davin area on Route 10.
Two elderly occupants of the home were taken to Cabell Huntington Burn Center for treatment of burn injuries. WOWK13-TV says both are listed in stable condition. One firefighter was treated for minor burn injuries and heat exhaustion.
About our Explosion Burn Lawyer Team
Our team of explosion burn lawyers helps burn survivors and their families. For the past 40 years, we have been representing burn clients in gas explosion lawsuits. In one recent case, we won a $45 million settlement for a man who was burned in a natural gas explosion.
If you or your loved one was burned in a house explosion, it is important to talk to an experienced lawyer as soon as possible. For a free consultation with our legal team, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0856, or fill out the form below.