Propane is the suspected source of a house explosion in Grady County, OK that sent two people to the hospital with serious burn injuries on January 9. Todd and Pamela Fasett were the only ones inside the home when the explosion and flash fire occurred around 6 p.m.
They were transported by ambulance to Comanche Memorial Hospital where they received initial treatment before being airlifted to a hospital in Oklahoma City.
Emergency responders believe that propane gas was the source of the explosion, An investigation is underway.
Pritzker Hageman Explosion Lawyers
Phone: 888-377-8900 | Text: 612-261-0856
Pritzker Hageman explosion attorneys represent people nationwide who have been injured in explosions. We have recovered multiple multi-million dollar settlements for our clients helping them to cover medical costs and move forward with their lives. For a free consultation with our experienced Explosion Team, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0856, or complete the form below.