A woman in Clinton, NY was airlifted to a hospital after she sustained a serious head injury when her recently installed stove exploded. Emergency responders were called to the home, located on Anderson Place, in the afternoon of December 29.


Pritzker Hageman Explosion Lawyers

Phone: 888-377-8900  |   Text: 612-261-0856

Contact our Explosion Lawyers Online


A Mercy Flight helicopter airlifted the injured woman to Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse. Officials have not released an update on her condition.

Kirkland Town Police, the Oneida County Sheriff’s office and the New York State Police are investigating the incident.

“Home appliances are frequently the cause of explosions,” said Explosion Lawyer Eric Hageman. “Sometimes faulty manufacturing creates a leaky line, valve or hose that can cause them to explode. Other times, they aren’t installed or vented properly.”

Pritzker Hageman explosion attorneys represent people all over the country who have been injured in explosions and families who have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one. For a free consultation with our experienced Explosion Team, please call 1-888-377-8900, text 612-261-0856, or complete the form below.

We are not paid unless you win. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.

emergency flight for life helicopter