A man suffered serious burn injuries in a gas explosion at a house in Mapleton, MN on Tuesday. Edward Hahn drove himself to the fire station, where he was then airlifted to Regions Hospital. Hahn suffered burns on nearly 50% of his body. Hahn died following a cardiac arrest the morning after a skin graft surgery. “He fought long and hard,” his fiancee told local news. Hahn and his fiancee had been planning to get married over Memorial Day weekend.

First responders found evidence of an explosion at the residence on 10339 568th Avenue. Hahn told his fiance that he was starting the dryer when the explosion happened. The Mankato Free Press reports that the couple suspects that the dryer sparked a natural gas explosion.

Fire and Explosion Legal Team

Our fire and explosion attorneys represent burn victims in house gas explosion cases throughout the state of Minnesota and nationwide. We have collected hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Our legal team recently won a $45 million recovery for a husband and wife after the husband was burned in a gas explosion in their home.

If you or someone you love was injured in an explosion and would like to talk to a lawyer about your case, please fill out the form below, call 612-338-0202, or text 612-261-0856.

We are not paid unless you win. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.