A third man has died in a house explosion that happened last month in Shawano County, WI. Daniel Young (62) of Shiocton, WI died on Thursday, October 17th at the UW Hospital in Madison. Two other men, Steve Verg (62) and Michael Suehring (64), also died in the explosion that happened on September 23rd at a home in Grant, WI. A fourth man was seriously injured and his condition is unknown at this time. At the time of the blast, four men were meeting to work on a project for the Caroline Lions Club’s annual fundraiser. Authorities say the cause of the explosion appears to be a propane leak or malfunction.

Contact a Fire and Explosion Lawyer

Propane Leak Lawsuit

Our team of experienced fire and explosion lawyers help burn victims and families who lost a loved one in wrongful death lawsuits across the country. In many house explosion cases, the company that filled the propane tank before the explosion is responsible. If an appliance was involved, your family may be able to sue a manufacturer, installer, or service company.

While no amount of money could ever make up for the tragedy that your family has suffered, filing a lawsuit can help you hold the wrongdoers who caused your loved one’s death accountable. A lawsuit can also help your family seek compensation for the harms and losses you suffered. If you would like to talk to an explosion lawyer about your potential legal rights, fill out the form below, call 1-888-377-8900, or text 612-261-0856 for a free consultation.

We are not paid unless you win. Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.