A propane explosion in Charles Town, WV on November 11, 2019, injured two people who have been hospitalized. The owners of the home in the Cloverdale neighborhood told local media that they had been experiencing problems with the propane heating system and contacted an HVAC company to check out the problem.
When the technicians arrived on November 11, 2019, and opened all of the windows before the began work. Emergency responders said they got a call about an explosion around 12:45 p.m. When they arrived, the house was engulfed in flames. The heat was intense, but firefighters were able to rescue the two workers. They also saved a dog who was inside the home at the time of the blast.
One of the injured workers was airlifted to Wahington, DC MedStar. An ambulance transported the other injured worker to an area hospital.
Pritzker Hageman explosion lawyers represent clients nationwide. For a free consultation, contact our experienced Explosion Team by calling 1 (888) 377-8900 (toll-free), sending a text to 612-261-0856 or completing the form below.