“I am looking forward to sharing some of my experiences in truck accident cases and, I hope, helping other truck accident lawyers as they seek to hold accountable trucking companies and drivers who have caused harm to their clients.”
Eric’s presentation at the seminar on December 17, 2014 will focus on initial steps to take when first taking on a truck accident case, including:
- Conducting a thorough initial interview of the client;
- What to look for when assessing a truck accident case;
- Conducting a truck accident case investigation;
- Expert witnesses in truck accident litigation;
- Causes of action (product liability, underride hazard, wrongful death and driver fatigue);
- Damages (medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering);
- Filing suit; and
- Discovery (finding evidence against the trucking company and others).
About Attorney Eric Hageman
Eric Hageman is a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Interstate Trucking Litigation Group, a group of attorneys who help clients with personal injury and wrongful death claims against trucking companies, truck drivers, commercial truck manufacturers and others. Eric was named an “Attorney of the Year” for a $2,469,339 verdict for a family in a wrongful death lawsuit against a trucking company (Estate of Casey v. Western National Mutual Insurance Company, No. 27-CV-10-10984). Eric represents clients throughout the United States. He is also a national speaker in the areas of truck accident litigation and traumatic brain injury.