You should contact attorney Fred Pritzker and his Bad Bug Law Team immediately if you have been diagnosed with Hepatitis A or if you have any of the following symptoms: yellow eyes/skin, abdominal pain, pale stools and dark urine. You may have the right to sue Costco and/or Townsend Farms for compensation.
If you consumed this product, it is essential that you follow these steps:
- Do not eat Townsend Farms Organic Anti-Oxidant Blend.
- Throw away any remaining product.
- Keep any receipts or proof of purchase.
- If you consumed this product in the past 2 weeks and have never been vaccinated for Hep A, contact your doctor or Costco about a vaccination. Costco is providing free vaccinations and is paying medical expenses for the vaccinations at other locations.
- Contact your health care provider immediately if you have Hepatitis A symptoms including: yellow eyes or skin, abdominal pain, pale stools or dark urine.
- Make sure you wash your hands and disinfect utensils and counters.