Over 14,000 people have been harmed by NECC methylprednisolone acetate (steroid) injections. AttorneyFred Pritzker and his Bad Bug Law Team are nationally-recognized for winning infectious disease personal injury and wrongful death cases, including meningitis and septic arthritis cases. Fred is also one of the few lawyers in the nation who have won a case against a compounding pharmacy like New England Compounding Center (NECC).
Fred is accepting claims against NECC, clinics and others involving the following: fungal meningitis, epidural abscess, septic arthritis, and spinal tap (lumbar puncture) to test for meningitis. You can contact Fred for a free consultation here.
Below are 5 reasons you should hire Fred for your lawsuit against NECC.
- Fred has experience with these kinds of cases and has the record to prove it: $45,000,000 for clients injured by one unsafe medical product; $6,000,000 for meningitis wrongful death caused by deli meat contaminated with a deadly pathogen; $4,500,000 for one client poisoned at a restaurant; $3,000,000 for the family of a woman who died from Legionnaires disease contracted at a hotel; $950,000 for a family in a case against a compounding pharmacy; and the list goes on.
- Fred is already representing over 40 people harmed by NECC steroid injections.
- Fred has been independently investigating NECC and the meningitis outbreak since the outbreak was made public, and his work has resulted in finding several companies that may also be liable (legally responsible) for the NECC outbreak. This is important because we anticipate that NECC will file for bankruptcy in the near future.
- Educational institutions and national media recognize Fred as a reliable source of information. Just this year, Fred spoke at Harvard Law School, Cornell University and Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. Over the years, he has been interviewed by The New York Times, USA Today, Associated Press, The Wall Street Journal, The Star Tribune, The St. Paul Pioneer Press and others.
- Fred is one of the few attorneys in the nation who practices extensively in the area of product liability claims for contamination of drugs and food with dangerous pathogens. These cases require a significant amount of understanding of science, including epidemiology, microbiology and biochemistry. With years of experience doing this, he also has a list of amazing expert witnesses needed for these kinds of cases. The quality of the expert witnesses in the areas of science and medicine are critical to winning a case.
Fred and his Bad Bug Law Team represent victims and their families nationwide in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Fred is listed in The Best Lawyers in America for this and several past years. He has been named a “Super Lawyer” since its inception and was named “Attorney of the Year” this year by Minnesota Lawyer for winning a wrongful death case against the odds.