Head Injury Settlements in Minnesota
Our lawyers have won millions for clients with head injury claims. Below are a few of them:
- $3,500,000 for a child who suffered significant brain damage in a multi-vehicle crash. The vehicle in which she was a passenger lost control after attempting to avoid a collision with another vehicle. Her vehicle then crossed the median and collided with two other vehicles.
- $2,750,000 for a truck driver whose head was crushed by a tow truck chain. His truck had run into the ditch and needed to be towed. The tow chain broke loose, crashed through the truck driver’s windshield and hit him in the head. He lost his left eye and is permanently disfigured.
- $2,560,000 recovery for husband and wife whose vehicle was hit by a semi-tractor-trailer rig and then collided at highway speed with an SUV. The husband sustained traumatic brain injury and orthopedic injuries, and his wife suffered orthopedic injuries.
- $1,225,666 on behalf of a 50 year-old female who suffered a severe traumatic brain injury when the vehicle she was operating was struck by a farm sprayer that failed to stop at a rural intersection.
- $1,100,000 on behalf of a 26 year-old male whose motorcycle was struck by a left turning automobile operated by a 16 year-old driver. Our client, who was hurled nearly 60 feet, wasn’t wearing a helmet and suffered a fractured temple bone, a severed nerve that caused him to lose hearing in one ear, and brain contusions. He had what are called closed head injuries where the damage inside doesn’t necessarily show on the outside. Eventually, he had to close his recently opened janitorial business because he physically couldn’t do it.
Get the Help You Need
You need help with legal issues, but you also have other related needs. You may need assistance in obtaining an appropriate TBI diagnosis and receiving proper care. To get the best care, you may need referrals to neurologists, neuropsychologists, speech and occupational therapists, cognitive therapists, physical medicine consultants and others skilled in caring for survivors of traumatic brain injury.
Our law firm can help you get the help you need to get your life back.
“We know our clients and their families need medical, financial and legal help. I and my team of lawyers handle the legal issues. We work with medical and financial specialists to make sure our clients get the best medical care and financial advice available.” –Attorney Fred Pritzker
One client told us we felt like part of her family. That kind of service and care is waiting for you at our firm. You can call 612-338-0202 to contact our lawyers. Your consultation is free, and we are not paid unless you win.
Possible causes of traumatic brain injury in Minnesota can include:
- Car accident;
- Bicycle accident;
- Bus accident;
- Motorcycle accident;
- Snowmobile crash;
- Truck accident;
- Workplace accident.
About Our Minnesota Lawyers
Our lawyers know the legal implications of head injuries. In fact, they teach other lawyers about the legal issues involved in these cases at seminars. They have a national reputation and have been interviewed and quoted by The New York Times, The Star Tribune, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, WCCO, KTSP, KARE and Fox 9. Our law firm is in U.S. News and World Report’s The Best Law Firms in America.
Attorney Fred Pritzker, our law firm’s founder, is a former president of the Minnesota Brain Injury Association. He has a history of advocating for the disabled, including brain injury survivors.