Your DePuy ASR™ XL Acetabular System may be poisoning your body with cobalt and chromium, the alloys used to make the metal-on-metal hips that were recalled in 2010. Attorneys Fred Pritzker and David Szerlag are representing people just like you who had hip replacement surgery thinking the hip implant would last a lifetime. Many of our clients have had to have revision surgery to replace the DePuy ASR hip. Many more are facing having to have that done in the near future.
Attorney David Szerlag grew up in Rhode Island and now travels the country representing people injured by defective medical products. He is available for a free consultation to Rhode Island residents who have questions about their DePuy ASR hip implant.
- Of counsel David Szerlag, our lead attorney for our DePuy hip lawsuit cases, is involved in getting DePuy hip lawsuits through multidistrict litigation (MDL), a process like a class action lawsuit. The purpose of the MDL is to expedite the settlement process by consolidating the pretrial procedures.
- If you hire our law firm, you will not have to pay any upfront fees, and we are not paid unless you win.
- David’s experience includes a leading role on an MDL panel that resulted in winning tens of millions of dollars for people injured by another medical product.
Orthopedic surgeons in Rhode Island who used the DePuy ASR hip were unaware of the risk of cobalt and chromium poisoning that can result in tissue necrosis. You should contact of counsel attorney David Szerlag here about a lawsuit against De0Puy Orthopaedics, Inc. and Johnson & Johonson (DePuy’s parent company) and then contact your orthopedic surgeon for additional testing and follow up.
David Szerlag represents injured people throughout Rhode Island:
|Bristol County||Central Falls||Barrington||Narragansett|
|Kent County||Cranston||Bristol||New Shoreham|
|Newport County||East Providence||Burrillville||North Kingstown|
|Providence County||Newport||Charlestown||North Providence|
|Washington County||Pawtucket||Coventry||North Smithfield|
More Hip Lawsuit Articles
- “Hip Lawsuits: Judge Orders Creation of Fee and Expense Fund.”
- Attorney David Szerlag has been admitted to represent several clients in hip damage lawsuits against Howmedica Osteonics Corporoation, dba, Stryker Orthopaedics.