Pritzker Logo
Homer Glen, IL Gas Leak Explosion Injures 2

An explosion from a gas leak leveled a home in Homer Glen, IL Thursday injuring two people. The father and daughter both suffered serious burns and were initially taken to Silver Cross Hospital for treatment and later airlifted to a burn…

Fire engine rushing to the scene of a fire
Man, 82, Severely Injured in Shadow Lake Village Fire

An 82-year-old man was severely injured in a Saturday fire at Shadow Lake Village, a condo community for residents 55 and older in Monmouth Twp.,  NJ. The man was airlifted to St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston after suffering smoke inhalation…

Air ambulance helicopeter
Toddler Flown to Texas Burn Center After Tulsa House Fire

A two-year-old boy who was badly injured in a Tulsa, OK house fire was flown to Shriners Burns Hospital in Galveston, Texas for treatment. Abigail Endreblado, a neighbor who saw the smoke from the fire, ran into the house to save the…

hospital interior
Man Injured in Sand Gap Elementary Boiler Explosion Rehospitalized

A man who suffered third-degree burns when a boiler at Sand Gap Elementary School exploded two weeks ago has been rehospitalized with complications from his injuries. He was one of two men performing maintenance on the propane boiler at the Kentucky…

Pritzker Logo
Lawyers Investigate Recall of Tassimo T Discs Manufactured by Kraft

Our lawyers are investigating the recall of Maxwell House, Gevalia and Nabob T discs (manufactured by Kraft) that was issued after reports of 2nd degree burns when the T discs were used with Tassimo coffee makers. We are also investigating…