Rubble-from-house-explosion
Woman Suffers Severe Burns from House Explosion in Beverly, KS

A 57-year-old woman from rural Beverly, KS was hospitalized Wednesday after she suffered severe burns in a house explosion.  Authorities suspect there may have been a natural gas leak at the single-story home located at 647 N. 290th. The explosion,…

Rubble-from-house-explosion
Port Clinton, OH House Explosion Injures 2

Two people were injured when a house in Port Clinton, Ohio exploded on Friday. The married couple who lived at the house, located in the 2600 block of East Harbor Road near state routes 163 and 53, was flown to…

Fire, flames
Duplex Explosion Kills 4, Injures 5 on Pine Ridge Reservation, SD

Four people died and five others were injured when a duplex on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota exploded on Thursday. The tenants smelled propane gas and were searching for a leak just before the explosion wich occurred at…

Propane Lit Gas Stove
Amite County House Explosion Injures One, Propane Leak Suspected

A house explosion in Amite County, Mississippi, on September  severely injured an 81-year-old man. The explosion happened when he was lighting his stove, his son-in-law told WJTV news1. The explosion at 5688 Burris Road occurred on Saturday, September 4, 2016,…

House Explosion
Illinois Explosion Kills Two

Two people tragically died in a house explosion in Illinois yesterday, August 30, 2016, at 10:30 a.m. The Vermilion County Coroner’s office said they died of “blunt force trauma due to a blast explosion before the flames engulfed the house.”…

House Fire with Smoke
Fitchburg House Explosion Critically Injures Wisconsin Man

Last night a house explosion in Fitchburg, Wisconsin, critically injured a 57-year-old man. He was pulled from the debris outside of his house by fire fighters. The home on Cheryl Drive and Fish Hatchery Road, in the Tower Hills subdivision,…

House Explosion Fire
7 Injured in Vernon House Explosion, Propane Gas Leak Probable Cause

On Thursday, August 4, 2016, seven people were injured when a house in Vernon, Connecticut, exploded. Of the 7, 4 were children. The family has asked for privacy, so we will not publish the names here. The house was obliterated,…

Fire and Explosion
Adair County House Explosion Kills 4

A terrible house explosion in Adair County, Kentucky, tragically killed four people, one of them a baby. Our deepest sympathy to the families. The explosion happened Tuesday, January 26, 2016 on M Coomer Road, off of Highway 206, about 6…

Fire
Fire at Lakeville, MN House Results in Tragic Death

On Friday, January 22, 2016, a 35-year-old Minnesota man lost his life after being severely burned the previous day at a construction site in Lakeville, Minnesota. Our thoughts are with the family. Last Thursday, January 21, 2016, a fire, possibly…

Manufactured Home
Nampa Explosion Severely Burns 2 Men

Two men were severely burned in a trailer home explosion on Clarence Lane in Nampa. They were flown to Salt Lake City. The names of the men have not been released. The explosion happened just before midnight January 20, 2016.…

Propane Tank
Injured in House Explosion Caused by LP Gas (Propane) Leak

LP gas, also referred to as propane, is highly flammable. It is also odorless, which is why a chemical odorant is put in the propane to make it stink. Our law firm investigates propane explosion lawsuits for families who want…

Explosion
Wrongful Death and Injuries Caused by Duplex Explosion

The investigation of a fatal duplex explosion in is centered on the possibility of a leak of explosive gas. The first person to die from the blast lived a second-floor unit of the home that blew up — a relatively…