2018-01-10T11:32:44+00:00Pritzker Hageman, P.A.Fred Pritzker 45 S 7th St, #2950 Minneapolis, MN, 55402 U.S.A +1.612.338.0202
18-Wheeler Accident
If I live in one state and have an accident with an 18-Wheeler in another state, where do I file the lawsuit against the driver and trucking company?

Your question involves venue, a legal term for the court where a lawsuit can be filed. Venue is an important issue because states have different laws that may be applicable and, moreover, the juries in some jurisdictions do not award…