Personal Injury News

A man who suffered severe burns in a Durham house explosion on April 13 was transported to the North Carolina Jaycee Burn Center in Chapel Hill. House fire and explosion leaves man with severe burns in Durham https://t.co/JIaG3x39pG via @wncn — maggie...

A 56-year-old woman died in an apartment fire in Clarksville, IN this afternoon. Authorities said Rose Mary Hillis succumbed to her injuries after sustaining burns over 80 percent of her body. One other person was injured. [vc_video link='https://youtu.be/7hACjg2tM3k'] Fire crews were called to...

Our law firm has filed a lawsuit against Chicken and Rice Guys for E. coli food poisoning. Our clients is one of at least 15 people sickened in an E. coli outbreak associated with eating food from a Chicken & Rice Guys...

A 55-year-old man was killed and four other people were injured when an explosion occurred at Lake City Ammunition in Independence, MO on April 11.  Lawrence Bass of Blue Springs was among a group of employees mixing compounds used for...

Three people were injured when a car exploded near Matheson Industrial Gases in Manchester, NH this morning. Authorities say a leak from one of two canisters of pressurized gas the car was carrying is the likely source of the explosion which...

One person was hospitalized and three others were sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning from a gas leak at Lifestyles Fitness in Scarborough, OH on April 9. The fitness center located on Pleasant Hill Road has been closed until further notice. Gym...

A pool technician in the Baltimore suburb Roland Park sustained burns to the face when a leaking propane tank on the pool filter exploded. Crews from the Baltimore City Fire Department arrived at the house on Blythewood Rd. around 11:20...

A 6-year-old girl from Brainerd, Minnesota, was severely injured while vacationing in California. She, her mother, and her older sister were hit by a semi truck in March. Little Kaliyah Herron suffered traumatic brain injury (TBI) and, although out of intensive...

A carbon monoxide leak at a Quality Inn & Suites in Niles, Michigan has killed one person and sickened 12 others. Bryan Watts, 13, of Niles died April 1 from carbon monoxide poisoning at the hotel. Six other children ranging in...